Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Am Seeking Love, I Find Love

I Am Seeking Love, I Find Love



I seek love in a seed and I see that he who made the seed is full of love,

For without the seed, how can food be sustainable and widespread?



And I see the enemy altered the fertility gene of the seed,

Why?

So that the seed would no longer reproduce itself,

So that when the people are lured to plant his kind of seed,

The people will stop preserving the original native seed,

To use now the seed that the enemy has altered,

So that he can monopolize the seeds that can reproduce,

And only give – read: sell – to the people the seed

That cannot be planted the next time.

And so the people beg, the people kneel to the seed provider

Like helpless slaves to their master

But this master binds them not for love but for his own advantage

I do not see love in here



But I saw love in the One who made seed free to multiply

Free to reproduce, free to spread broad and wide

So that all people would live, all people would rejoice.



In God who made the original seed, I found love.

In Lucifer who engineered the genes of the seed,

So that all will not have food unless they kneel and follow him,

There is no love but hatred and death.



But there is the Lord Jesus who is ready to save you if you turn around

And decide to abandon Lucifer’s rule over you.

No, you cannot leave him; you are under his power, under his control.

But Jesus is able to snatch you out of Satan,

If you are really desirous to abandon Satan’s rule and way of life.

That is, if you now prefer love to hate.





When I gaze at the heaven and glance at the clouds, I see love.

It is because of love that waters are purified and collected in the sky

So once again, the Lord can replenish the earth with the drops of life, drops of love.

Then, the trees and plants will drink of the fresh waters from the heaven,

Not to forget to mention their appreciation by displaying wonderful colorful flowers!

Then by the waters the trees receive from the heavens

The aquifers can be refilled to the brim, overflowing,

Then the springs will continue to burst in fresh, cool white bubbles of pure water,

That feeds the beautiful waterfalls and the running rivers

To feed the fields below, and keep all families alive and together

Here I see love. I find love.



But to those who destroyed the trees

To let rainwater pour like torrents

Speeding down to the deep valleys and seas

Robbing the precious topsoil, impoverishing the fields,

Snubbing the thirsty fields that waited for it all day long,

Drying up the land, withering the crops.

Here I do not see love.



God created the earthworms and the living roots

To create pores on the earth

To keep water and air into the soil

To help in the great work of giving life to the plants,

In this I see great wise love.



But when I check the field, and see the remaining soil hardened,

When I find no more earthworms and roots to create pores in the soil

So that no air and no water can enter the earth anymore,

I find no love to those who killed the trees and its roots

And who killed the lowly yet indispensable earthworms!



So the land cannot give enough fruits anymore.

Because love was crippled, because love was hindered,

Life is difficult and suffocated.



I find life, but I see it is being arrested,

I see love but I see that it is being hindered and crippled.



I am seeking love and I can no longer find love.

I am seeking love and I find that it is no longer common here

Unlike it was in the olden days.

What is now common is lack of love.

I see hate and negligence so common.





I seek love and I find that it was there

It was there in the forests when the leaves were decomposed

And its elements taken by some rainwater

And as it glides down to the river

And through the river to the seas will go

To feed the plankton with these elements,

I see love!

I see love when forests feed the planktons

That fill the surface of the seas and oceans

I see love when the waters deliver the feeds-elements

To the consumers awaiting down there in the blue oceans.

And I see love reciprocated when the planktons

Disbands the feed-pack of phosphorus, nitrogen and oxygen,

Eating the first two, giving up the third one to the atmosphere

For men to breathe free,

As if these one-celled simple plants know that up there

The forests have dwindled and can no longer manufacture

Enough oxygen for the vast humanity and the animal kind.

I see love in this amazing system.



But those who destroy this wonderful system

By their logging, and by spilling oil into the vast surface of the oceans

So that the precious planktons are destroyed

I see not love!?



I sought for love

And I found it in the lowly much persecuted earthworm

and micro-organisms.

Their job is to finish what the bigger animals did:

manufacture organic fertilizer or fertile soil.

To implement God’s original law

“You shall help man replenish the Earth”!

These tiny worms further eat the dung of these bigger animals,

Further making them finer for the rootlets to eat

And with their enzymes, the worms render

the resulting organic fertilizer richer in nutrients.

And so, even if the evil men caused torrents to fall

And rob the farms with their topsoil,

I see love in these tiny worms who help eat leaves

And turn manure into soil replacements.

Here I see love.



But those who sprayed chemicals

And spread inorganic fertilizers all over the earth,

To kill the fragile earthworms and micro-organisms

To kill the fertility of the soil

To force people to buy their fake fertilizer

To make themselves rich,

I do not see love.



I seek love and I find that it was in the field,

Which is no longer around.

I saw love in Him who gifted mankind with the field

Because the field held families together.



But those who rendered the farm inutile

And scattered the families all over the world,

So that infidelity, emptiness, sorrows, drug addiction,

Torn the families apart into pieces,

THEY DO NOT HAVE LOVE.



I see love in the One Who sent the Savior

For in our folly and rebellion,

We have arrived at a point where

Unless there is a powerful Savior

Able to save us from the impending

Self-suicide that we are doing against ourselves,

DEATH IS OUR FINAL LOT!



I see LOVE in the One who created the Womb

As the first haven of the little Life

I see love when God created the Breasts

That this little child sucks its mother’s milk.

I see love when God equipped her milk with colostrums

To help build a strong immune system in the child

To help him resist sickness and diseases when grown into a man

I see love when God put the genuine taurine in the milk

To help every person attain peace, balance, harmony and stability

In his body, mind and emotions.



But he who introduced inorganic nitrogenous fertilizers

That produce nitrates and nitrites

That combine with the body’s amino acids, fat or protein,

To form into nitrosamines,

The deadliest carcinogens (cancer-causing agent),

he who delivers nitrosamines into the womb

And makes cervix or womb cancer No. 2 cancers among women –

he who kills mother

Or makes the Womb the child’s first grave –

How can love be in his heart?



He who sends nitrosamines to the breasts

And mix it into the mother’s milk --

he who converts it into a milk of death –

he has no love!?

He who has made breast cancer the women’s No. 1 cause of death

Is the one who does not know love.

He who has made the breasts the child’s second grave,

Surely there I find no love!



He who sent chemicals and carcinogens

Into the Womb and Breasts of mothers

So that mother and child will die,

I find no love in him.



He who is rejoicing that Barrenness,

Miscarriages, Deformities, Cancers

Are killing little children with their mothers,

Wiping the human race off the earth,

How can love be found in him?

How can it be called love unless it is pity, compassion, mercy?



I SEE LOVE IN GOD,

BUT I HAVE WITNESSED HATE IN SATAN!

No comments: